Self delusion is my optimism

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Alright,i'm gonna pen down some of two cents worth of thoughts,and some boring stuff that happened over the past two days.

Saw a friend of mine on the bus,and we talked a little.But midway i got a little unhappy after realising he's trying to woo this girl even though he's attached.Man it's this kinda stuff that really makes me view life in a negative way.I think in life the biggest thing people fail to grasp is something called cherish.Take him for example,he has a nice girl whose willing to wait and meet him,even though they're in different schools.For someone to do that i think it means alot,or probably something.Felt like knocking some sense into him,but i held back cause it'd probably jeopardise this friendship.

Geography is getting quite demoralising,haha,after presenting my "explanation"my teacher lambasted "YOUR EXPLANATION IS RUBBISH!GO AWAY!"Well guess i can't blame her,it was pretty shitty and she was in a bad mood.Being a nice and understanding guy like me,i've decided it was more of funny than saddening.=)

Went to meet my form teacher before i came home today too,and i guess my life's pretty screwed up and all.She kinda drilled into me some stuff bout not skipping chinese lessons,and asked bout me.Must have been that morning when she saw me staring into space looking like my pet dog died or something.I didn't tell her the truth but i guess she saw through it.Didn't exactly tell her today though she prompted me again.Much as i would say that she's over naggy and all,i have to admit she cares alot too.

Caught click yesterday,and i think it's a great movie to watch!Amusing,but with it carried a meaning too.It made me realise that life isn't bout being smooth sailing and perfect,and that every moment happy or sad is just like the bits and pieces of life's jigsaw puzzle.Was closed to tears during some parts of the movie,(Yea i know i know,guys ain't supposed to do that but i'm half gay like i said =x)and i think the saddest part was probably when he went back in memory to go back to when he last saw his dad.He saw himself ignoring his dad,and hurting his dad without battling an eyelid,leaving his dad walking away in tears.And the part when he found out that the girl who loved him so much leave for another guy.

I liked the part when she wrote on a piece of tissue paper to him,"Will you still love me in the morning?"
And he wrote back,"4eva and eva!"Gee!So sweet right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home